If you are a looking for a towing Fort Worth service, I’ll bet there are a few things you don’t know about the towing industry in the United States. A tow truck Fort Worth can be a dangerous job if your operator isn’t performing his duties correctly, not only for the operator, but also for potential passersby. If you are searching for a towing service, here are a few other interesting things you might not have known about the job or what it entails.
1. An average of 50 to 100 tow truck operators die in their line of service each year.
2. Roughly 60,000 people are employed in the towing industry in the United States.
3. In 1916, the first tow truck design was patented.
4. In the United States it is estimated that the Towing and Recovery Association of American includes over 35,000 towing businesses.
5. Formalized training in the towing and recovery industry is essential, because it can clarify operating procedures, safety rules and guidelines, maintenance requirements, as we;; as customer service procedures, which will help operators to handle difficult situations as efficiently as possible.
So, in short, for your tow truck Fort Worth, be sure that you are choosing a reputable company, even if it seems like a quick and easy job, and don’t be afraid to spend an extra few dollars in order to make sure that the job is going to be done right, safely and efficiently. Check out this website for more: fw-auto.com